Monday, June 8, 2009

Home

Hey everyone. There is a YouTube page I'd like you to visit. It features a film titled Home that is only up until June 14th. To me, Home is different from videos on climate change I had seen before. It is a moving piece that took a naturalistic and pragmatic approach, presenting life and climate change as if the world was looking down. Arthus-Bertrand establishes (on my viewing) a way of thinking about human existence that I just did not have before. (Lol, once he got to cities, I hated them during the film). Time permitting, please see it through. Note that this film leans on a depressive tone, so I would not want to discourage anyone from finding more exciting videos and articles.

Thanks to Rosario's parents for fixing my computer!

http://www.youtube.com/homeproject

No comments: